loader image
Skip to main content
If you continue browsing this website, you agree to our policies:
x

in my opinion

in my opinion

by ahmad Jarot Alfianto -
Number of replies: 0

I chose the Word Contextualization strategy to build my vocabulary today. This strategy involves learning new words by using them in sentences relevant to everyday situations or the topic being studied. The goal is to better understand the meaning of the word and how it is used in the right context.

Results of Implementing the Strategy

This strategy works for me because I can remember and use new words more easily when I relate them to a familiar context. For example, I learned a new word "supervisory" which means related to supervision. I made several sentences with the word in a work context, such as "My role involves several supervisory responsibilities." This way, I not only remember the word but also how it is used.

New Words I Learned:

Supervisory, relating to supervision.

Litigators, Lawyers who handle litigation.

My preferred strategy is to connect new words with relevant contexts. For example, when I learned the word "supervisory," I related it to my work experience involving supervision. By connecting new words to personal experiences or real-life situations, I found it easier to remember and use the words in everyday conversations. I recommend this strategy to anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary, especially if they prefer to learn through experience and practical application.